Please Print This Page, sign your name, and Bring it with you when you join the gym.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURIES AND/OR DAMAGES
This Release is given by the undersigned (“you”) in exchange for access to the exercise facilities and equipment of MCKENNA’S GYM, LLC (“us” and “our”) located at 300 Bailey Drive, Suite 108, Stewartstown, PA 17363. By signing this Release you are acknowledging and agreeing to the items 1-6 listed below.
ITEMS 1-6 LISTED BELOW INCLUDE IMPORTANT AGREEMENTS AND RELEASES WHICH YOU ARE GIVING TO US. THESE ITEMS WILL BE LEGALLY BINDING ON YOU AND THEREFORE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE AGREEING TO SIGN THIS RELEASE.
1. Weight training, strength training, and aerobic exercise can be dangerous and result in physical injury or death. You agree to assume all the risks associated with the use of our facilities and equipment. In addition, you acknowledge that your use of our equipment could be unsupervised and you agree to assume all risks associated with the unsupervised use of exercise equipment.
2. You have consulted with a doctor regarding your ability to exercise and use our equipment or, instead, you have chosen to waive this opportunity based upon your belief that you can use our equipment safely.
3. In exchange for the permission to use our facilities and equipment, you hereby agree that you will not hold us, our owners, officers, directors or employees, responsible or liable for any injury, expense, cost, or damage you or your property sustains, regardless of the nature, caused by or resulting from either: (1) any condition or activity on or around our facility; (2) any damage, or (3) any other cause or happening of any kind. Your release in this Item 3 includes a release and waiver of your right to sue us for any injury, expense, cost, or damages you or your property sustain while at our facility or while using our equipment.
4. Your waiver and release in Item 3 includes, but is not limited to, a waiver and release from all injuries and damages arising from the interior and exterior physical condition of our building, including sidewalks and parking areas, particularly in snowy, icy, or other inclement conditions.
5. In exchange for the permission to use our facilities and equipment you hereby agree to indemnify (repay or pay in our place) and hold us, our owners, officers, directors, and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) or other liability of any kind for or on account of injury or damage to persons or property caused by or resulting from any condition or activity on or around our facility or any condition or activity on or around our equipment or from other cause or happening of any kind.
6. This release is legally binding on me, my estate and executors, and my heirs.
I have read and agree to abide by the information set forth in this release.
Signature Printed Name Date
Signature of Guardian if under 18 years of age Printed Name Date