You'll find, above, the State Weightlifting Records for Pennsylvania and Delaware.  In order to set a State Record, you must have made the lift in a USAW Sanctioned meet and hold a Driver's License from the respective state.  If you see any incorrect listings, please contact us and let us know.  

Name *
For a record to be updated, please provide the name of the lifter, the weight of the lift in kilos, the year of birth of the lifter, and the meet in which the lift was completed.